The Sana Sana Pomada is an amazing blend of hierbitas that help ease inflammation, bruising, and tension in the body. It is made out of Arnica, St. Johns Wort, Peppermint, Rosemary, Lavender, and Comfrey. The pomada is also blended with essential oils to add an aromatic healing experience as well.
All my salves are made intentionally and infused with reiki energy healing. I make them in small batches and align the medicine making process with moon cycles and other planetary alignments.
NOTE: Please do not put this salve on the belly of a pregnant person.
Below is a small glimpse of the healing properties of each herb.
* Arnica is amazing for its ability to decrease inflammation of wounds, bruises, sunburns, and other skin irritations. It also soothes aches and pains from many injuries.
* St Johns Wort helps heal burns, and nerve pain. It is also anti-inflammatory and anti-viral.
* Peppermint increasing blood flow and relieves muscle spasms.
* Rosemary soothes the nerves, stops spasm and cramps, helps liberate stuck or congested energy, softens skin, helps heal cuts, bruises, and wounds.
* Lavender is very calming and soothing. It also helps heal scrapes, cuts, burns, and rashes. It has vitamin E, which helps the skin repair damaged tissue.
* Comfrey is anti-inflamatory, speeds wound and bruise healing, is high in calcium, and vitamin C.
... because I must...
Disclaimer: Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease.